If you found this study meaningful, please consider sending an offering directly to Cove Presbyterian Church, 3404 Main Street, Weirton, West Virginia or through PayPal.
The Biblical Understanding of Heaven
- The Sky and Beyond
- The Place of God and His Angels
- The Kingdom of Heaven
The Biblical Understanding of Eternal Life
- Life Experienced after Death
- Life Experience during this Life
The Nature of Eternal Life
- The Greeks believed in the radical separation of body and soul
- The Hebrews believed in the separation between the body and soul, but that neither could exist without the other.
- Paul envisions the resurrection of the dead in 1 Corinthians 15.